Saturday, March 5, 2011

How to Stand in a Doorway

Did you know there is a proper way for a lady to stand in a doorway?  In my never-ending search for vintage housekeeping and retro beauty guides, I came across this informative piece of information which I thought I would share.  After all, standing in a doorway is something that practically everyone does from time-to-time, and I bet--like many other things (i.e. ironing), if you're like me-- you've been doing it incorrectly your entire life! Ask yourself the following questions to find out if you know how to properly stand in a doorway:

When standing in a doorway, do you...
  • stand with your left foot forward?
  • place your delicately-closed left fist on your hip?
  • point the fingers on your right hand upwards toward the ceiling while resting on the door frame?
  • place your feet at a 45 degree angle?
If you answered "no" or "I don't know" to any of these questions, then you (like me) will probably benefit from this guide:

I can't wait to practice my "picture pose" in front of my husband to see what he says... Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...